Wednesday, December 18, 2013

TRUE FLU

ACHY BREAK-Y FLU
MAKES HOLIDAYS BLUE

NO ONE WANTS THE FLU JUST BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS - WHAT A GREAT TIME TO GET THE FLU SHOT! NOT FOR ME....BUT I GUESS THERE IS NO IDEAL TIME.
I got A FEW achy break-y symptoms. HERE IS WHY: I've been going through a WORTHWHILE process for three months for a volunteer position at a reputable nationally known children's hospital. The flu shot was one of the last requirements. I'm so excited about contributing my time and energy at CHOC (Children's Hospital of Orange County) and THIS WEEK I've just received my assignment! However, I haven't had the flu nor the shot for several years now. AND I GOT FLU-LIKE
SYMPTOMS after this vaccine. So I sympathize with those who actually have the full-blown flu.
Fever, body aches, headache, tired, and all that jazz.  I was surprised I had a reaction. BUT I DID.

THE CHOICE WAS GET THE SHOT OR WEAR A MASK WHILE VOLUNTEERING. I DID NOT WANT TO EXPOSE CHILDREN OR THEIR FAMILIES TO THE FLU AND I DIDN'T FEEL I COULD EXPRESS MY CONCERN TO FAMILIES AND CHILDREN WITH A MASK AS WELL AS WITHOUT. SO I GOT THE SHOT. MY CHOICE.

All I could do is ride it through and I did for a whole week, ulg. Wish I could actually look that great riding through the flu as she does riding that wave! ONE ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND HELPED SO I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT when YOU ARE
RIDING THROUGH THE FLU:

SPARK NATURALS RESPIRE BLEND IS A GREAT SOURCE OF PROTECTION DURING FLU SEASON AND CONGESTION IN GENERAL. 
THE COLD WINTER MONTHS FORCE MOST OF US INDOORS WHERE WE LIVE, WORK AND SOCIALIZE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY WITH OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE COLD AND FLU GERMS. THIS BLEND MAY HELP THE PROTECT AGAINST COMMON GERMS.

THIS BLEND SAVED THE DAY FOR ME:
RESPIRE RESPIRATORY BLEND
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ORDER:
http://www.sparknaturals.com/shop/respire-respiratory-blend-5ml/?affiliates=144
USE MY 10% OFF CODE: SUNSHINE818

No comments:

Post a Comment