Sunday, December 15, 2013

PLAN TO LOOK FOR JOY

TIME OUT FOR JOY
GOTTA SEEK IT TO FIND IT

This is a busy time of the year for almost everyone. Sometimes we have to take a moment out to do
something that brings you to a place that's called
JOY IN THE MOMENT
What is it for you?
Someone said today,
"Can't have lasting happiness with feeling grateful."
So like I've said before smiling babies and children make me happy. And I love pets.
Just pure and simple that's it.  Combine those two things and it's instant joy for me.



It's easy to find CHILDREN WHO just know 
PURE JOY
on a grass roots level

NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEY MAKE IT FUN AND THEY SPREAD JOY WITH THEIR SMILES
more than adults anywhere. And that brings me joy!
We can learn so much from children 
WHILE THEY ARE LEARNING ABOUT LIFE AND
THE WORLD AROUND THEM.... 

OK, that's what I like and where my head goes when I need to plan to be happy...I am grateful for new life and I see it in the eyes of the
young. The surprising thing is - we can have it too! It's a decision away. Don't isolate yourself - get out there and make your happiness. Plan it, seek it, make it happen.

Make that decision if even for a small moment. Figure out what you are grateful for on a pure level and seek after it.  It will make your holiday season brighter and perhaps start a tradition of joy for you to find it on any ol' day at all.

Happy Holidays - give yourself the gift of happiness. I want that for YOU!

Hugs, Nancy 




No comments:

Post a Comment