Wednesday, December 18, 2013

HEALING NATURALLY

ESSENTIAL OILS HEAL NATURALLY

My passion is to find ways to live better with more energy, more positive feelings, more hope, more health, 

and more joy. It's a discovery worth making and a gift worth receiving. It's like opening a box you never knew existed and found it has answers in it to make your life better. I have found part of it is about lessening the chemicals that our world claims heal us. Sometimes they do but other times they make us have so many side effects that they create more problems. 

I always have been a Doubting Thomas so when I first heard about essential oils I rolled my eyes. I kinda looked like the woman in this photo and I laugh at myself now. But the more I studied, researched, tried them, and realized ESSENTIAL OILS REALLY WORK those feelings went away. In fact, my life improved in ways I never imagined. I cannot help but
spread the news and that's is what make me start my Facebook Page: Mind Body Heal and this blog. 

Essential Oils when blended with a healthy lifestyle of good sleep, exercise, water drinking and whole foods is a winning combination. 

When I'm "on" track (because we ALL fall off-track) life is
really good. The right pathway feels great! I am on the same road YOU ARE ON. The road of learning a better way of living. I don't believe that "everything" makes us sick so what difference does it make to TRY TO BE HEALTHY. That's a cop-out. 

I'm just here sharing and pointing you in the right direction. It's a road where you will enjoy the journey. Start by learning about Essential Oils with this fabulous book and also one on Essential Oils for the Healthy Child. I have these links below.

If you want a suggestion for your first purchase of essential oils I suggest the blends kit or one or two of the blends that you find will help you the most:

http://www.sparknaturals.com/shop/complete-blendskit/?affiliates=144

the general link for the whole Spark Naturals web site is:
http://www.sparknaturals.com/?affiliates=144

A gift that educates, improves your life, and gives you powerful confidence is a gift worth having.


http://www.sparknaturals.com/shop/the-complete-book-of-essential-oils-and-aromatherapy/?affiliates=144


and

http://www.sparknaturals.com/shop/aromatherapy-for-the-healthy-child/



USE MY 10% OF CODE:  SUNSHINE818

No comments:

Post a Comment