Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Often the use of a "carrier oil" helps the essential oil spread across the area of your body that you are treating. My favorite is Coconut Oil which can be purchased at any health food store. I prefer organic cold pressed. Put a little (1-2 teaspoons) in the palm of your hand and then a few drops of the essential oil of our choice. Blend with other hand and rub into the bottom of your feet. Voila! Put on some flip flips immediately after you apply and allow to absorb while you get ready for your day. You will feel the results within minutes! You can also use Vitamin E oil.



Essential oils have changed the way I think about healing.  They help my headaches, muscle aches, help me rest at night, help my clarity of mind, and even raise my immune system to a higher level.  And they do it without strange man-made chemicals that our body does not recognize.  Some of those chemicals have their own side affects.  I have not found side affects with Essential oils.  Many people. like many of you, have taught me how I can live a more confident & healthier life.  I look forward to meeting more of you and learning many more valuable lessons.  

I always wondered even as a child what in the world makes us sick even emotionally or what makes us better.   It was always a mystery.  As a nine year old I used to think "people" were someone's experiment sort of like an ant farm that I received as a gift that year.  I discovered along the journey that a lot of it has to do with attitude, acceptance and caring about one another.  For the next few posts I want to share a bit of my personal journey and I think many of you will relate.  And I want to share how essential oils have improved my life. 

I want to find out about your life and what makes your life better.  I am interested in you and want learn about some of the challenges you have had.  I would like us to exchange thoughts.

1 comment: