Monday, September 16, 2013

Change Your World: See Touch Feel


  • YES, Change Your World and start with only 4 Essential Oils:  Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil, Melaleuca Oil and Peppermint Oil.  
  • You can increase the quality of your own personal world with these four oils! 

Are you ready for this?  I think so!  Don't we all want a better and more economical way to solve health issues and CHANGE YOUR WORLD:  SEE TOUCH FEEL the difference they can make in your life.



LAVENDER OIL: can be used for Acne, Allergies, Anxiety, Asthma and Athlete's Foot.  AND Colic, Depression, Headache, Insect Bites/Sunburn, Earaches and Sleep!  My husband burned his finger on the grill as he BBQ-ed for 45 of us at a family party just 5 days ago. We applied Lavender Oil directly on the burn and it never blistered or turned red!!

LEMON OIL:  can be used for Colds, Corns, Dull Skin, Flu, Oily Skin, Varicose Veins, Warts, Cleaning scuff marks, in your Dishwasher, and on Hard Water Stains.  I've applied it to my skin to lighten dark spots by using a carrier oil each night!

MELALEUCA OIL:  Chicken Pox (applied to help dry up the pox after blisters break), Cold Sores, Minor Cuts and Scrapes, Insect Bites, Ring Worm, Athlete's Foot, Head Lice, and Dandruff and Dry Scalp.  I've applied directly on Insect Bites and it's calmed the itching, helped stopped infections, and made the insect bites go away faster.

PEPPERMINT OIL:  Calms Nausea, helps Vertigo, aids in Digestion Problems, lessens Headaches, and settles fevers.  I have had frequent Vertigo and when I apply on the onset of this condition my vertigo never reaches it's potential of incapacitating me as it has in the past.  I have been Vertigo free for a year and a half now because I use Peppermint Oil. 

Email me with any questions or comments because I want to hear from you:
nancy@mindbodyheal.com

AND CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE:
www.mindbodyheal.com

Or follow this link and you can use my discount by using my code:  Sunshine818:
http://www.sparknaturals.comp/?affiliates=finditon144

No comments:

Post a Comment