Thursday, May 8, 2014

POSTURING - SO MANY MEANINGS

POSTURING IS IMPORTANT. It gets you better jobs, better relationships and BETTER HEALTH! HARD TO BELIEVE BUT IT IS TRUE.  When we stand, walk, and sit taller we are healthier, apt to be more active, more attractive, more employable, and have less health issues. Why is that?  It's the way we were made to operate. 

We breathe better, digest food better and our muscles are strengthened by just having better posture.  I was thinking I was doing the right thing about my posture.  I was wrong.  I was arching my back and that through off my alignment.  It caused back pain and leg pain.  So now I'm going through physical therapy and I am relearning how to "posture" my body.  Crazy, right? 

When my daughter, Melissa, says keep it simple I had no idea how it can apply to POSTURING.  

Have we evolved into better health or not?  With more and more computer usage, TV watching while slouching, online gaming, less physical outlets while we are working more hours, iPad/tablet usage, texting excessively
with head down, and so much more all contributing to poor posture it's no wonder our backs hurt and we are not as healthy. Where are you on the posture line up? 


It's a little adjustment - tuck in your pelvic bone,
allow the muscles in your back to become stronger by squeezing your shoulder blades together without arching your back, on the floor knees up press your back against the floor (hold for 5 seconds - 30 times), and practice eating or sitting at your computer with better posture. It will make a difference that will improve your life. 



Good luck in your quest for better POSTURING - it will make you feel better in every part of your life!  Coupled with good sleep, daily exercise, and a good diet full of greens it will make you feel on top of the world.
 Try Dream Blend essential oils from Spark Naturals and use my discount code to order: 
http://sparknaturals.com/index.php/eo-blends/dream-sleep-blend.html

No comments:

Post a Comment